Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Please ensure that all author names are added to the submission form as you would like for them to appear in the final publication.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Please be advised that we may collect and/or store the information from website users and/or journal readers. These include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- author information such as your name, title, and institutional affiliation(s)
- your contact information including your name and email address/phone number
- any information you provide us through online communication (through OJS or email)
- details about which articles you have accessed and when they have been accessed
This information may be collected through several sources. These include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- filling in website forms including contact forms and manuscript submission forms
- communication directly with UTMJ through email and other electronic means
- website cookies
We may use this information for several purposes. These include, but are not necessarily limited to, the following:
- website quality improvement
- assessing the performance and popularity of published articles
- recording a way to reply to users who have initiated communication with us
While we will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized access or use, transmission over the internet (through OJS or email) is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information. Please note, we will not share any personal information with third parties unless required by law.
For any concerns or questions, please feel free to fill in our contact form or email us directly at email@example.com